The Monkey finds strength in diversity. Though we differ in personality, preferences, and professional preoccupations, all of us at Pink Monkey Solutions share a set of core values centered around exceptional customer service and not only meeting, but exceeding client expectations. As creative professionals, we find energy and inspiration working with like-minded individuals to create custom solutions for our awesome clientele.
To find out more about the minds that make up The Monkey, please peruse below.
Mike Baugh – Owner
- Hometown: Washington DC
- Favorite childhood memory: 8th grade Spring Musical. A female sophomore, who shall remain un-named, had a quick costume change which involved her dashing in to a back hallway to rip off one shirt and put on another. During one performance I happened to be standing in that back hall when the curtain rod that afforded the young lady some privacy fell. There I stood slack jawed as the young lady stood in leggings and her bra. It was my first time seeing a semi-undressed woman live. The only reason I tried out for the following year’s spring musical was in the hopes that another curtain rod might fall. That turned into a love of theater, eventually a career in theater, and then finally starting a special events company with the skills acquired in the theater. You can never underestimate the power of a woman’s bosom on a young man!
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: A Lion… who doesn’t want to be King of The Jungle?
- A super power you wish you had: X-Ray Vision
Nathan Cox – Owner
- Hometown: Sauk Prairie Wisconsin
- Favorite childhood memory: Getting pulled around shirtless with a Borg style headband on a skateboard by my sister like she was a horse. Classic and I was fat.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: Grizzly bear….. so that I could still ride a bike
- A super power you wish you had: Flying…. because it’s awesome
Melony Sebastian – Production Manager
- Hometown: Glenwood Springs, CO
- Favorite childhood memory: A road trip I took to the Redwood Forest with my Mom.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: A monkey. No reason necessary.
- A super power you wish you had: Jedi Mind Tricks
Jason Minard – Graphic and Production Designer
- Hometown: Fargo, North Dakota
- Favorite childhood memory: I cant answer with only one memory. It’s a compilation of memory’s racing motocross across the mid-west. Traveling with my Father. Driving all night just to make the race. The feeling of the starting gate about to drop. The speed and adrenaline. More importantly was the time I was able to spend with my family racing dirt bikes. I will always cherish the family “Racing” memories.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: I would have to be an Eagle. The Eagle’s power and speed is unmatched. The ability to fly high over the different beautiful landscapes. Fighting and striving for survival. Stopping at nothing to live life.
- A super power you wish you had: Super Speed or the ability move extremely fast. Using superhuman reflexes, and being able to break the laws of physics. I’ve always had a Need For Speed!!!
Rachel Holloway – Production Coordinator
- Hometown: Carson City, NV
- Favorite childhood memory: Picking (and eating!) wild blueberries in Maine.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: Red Fox. I mean, those ears? And that tail? Yes, please.
- A super power you wish you had: The ability to dance (to me, this is definitely a super power).
Wendy Goulding – Sales Manager
- Hometown: Enterprise, AL
- Favorite childhood memory: I have a very vivid memory of the first time I learned how to ride a bike. It was (of course) a pink bike with a banana seat and flowered seat cover, with little plastic multi-colored beads on my spokes to make the clicking sound as I pedaled. The feeling when I realized my mom had let go, and I was biking by myself was exhilarating (freedom)!!!
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: Just for a day, I’d be a bird.
- A super power you wish you had: I’m happy just being me. My sweet kids make me feel like a super hero every day.
Julie Groff – Sales Manager
- Hometown: Atlanta, GA
- Favorite childhood memory: My favorite childhood memory would be when I was in 6th and 7th grade. I would get ready for school and put on my patrol badge. Next I would throw on my backpack, hop on my bicycle, and ride with one hand on the handlebars and the other holding my trombone, all while towing my little sister riding on my sweet “pegs.” It doesn’t get more classic than that.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: If I could be any animal it would have to be a whale. Who wouldn’t want to be smart, gorgeous, and an efficient swimmer who travels the world? Oh, and eat sushi all day!
- A superpower you wish you had: If I could have any superpower it would be to heal all the suffering in the world.
Michael Patrick Gast – Warehouse Foreman
- Hometown: St. Joseph, Michigan
Favorite childhood memory: Saturday Mornings playing hockey outside in 10 degree weather!!!
If you could be any animal what would you be and why: Sea Turtle, Be born on a beach and swim around the world for the rest of your life.
A superpower you wish you had: Teleportation
Jeff Mischler – Production/Sales Assistant
- Hometown: Kaukauna, WI
- Favorite childhood memory: My favorite memories growing up were of my family and I driving to the Gulf of Mexico in Alabama. We would load up the minivan and leave around 3 am in an attempt to beat traffic. Along the way we would stop at the St. Louis arch, Graceland, and other such attractions. Since these trips, I have always had the undeniable urge to travel.
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why: A wolf. Their sense of loyalty to the pack, or friends and family, really resonates with me. I would also have the opportunity to sleep in the woods every night.
- A superpower you wish you had: Of course I would like to fly! From having the freedom to fly anywhere on a whim, to being able to get some alone time at the top of the tallest building would be extraordinary.